(This episode should be subtitled “The one in which I can’t say Ravelry” !)
- News: The Ravelry group is up and running. Come and join us there!
- Book Review: Knitting Yarns: Writers on Knitting edited by Ann Hood. Norton, 2014.
- Cast on / Cast off: Age of Brass and Steam shawl in Viola from John Arbon; almost finished Ramona and also knitting Vedbaek by Karina Westermann
- Wool Shout Out; I visit Jess James, owner of Ginger Twist Studio and also meet Clare Devine of Sock Anatomy brilliance. GTS is on 11 London Road, Edinburgh. Check out the website and also the ravlery group.
- Jess drops hints in our interview about the Indie Burgh Yarn Crawl, taking place on 21/6/14 along with Kathy’s Knits and Be Inspired Fibres
- The music is Fortitude by Rusty Boxx and is available from Music Alley
I forgot to tell you about the beautiful yarns I bought from Jess. I DID “know the Brigantia love”, thanks to Clare, as well as the love of Aire Valley and Jess’s own hand-dyed (the one I became attached too!) You can see a pic below.
Click on the pics for larger images. All images copyright.