For a while I have wanted to turn my attention to podcasting. It is just tentative first steps, but I hope you will let me know what you think.
It’s a bit louder in places, next time I will do better!
or click to subscribe in iTunes
- News: British Wool-along 2014 with Woolsack and the winner of the Stash Giveaway is drawn – Congrats to Julia Duffield!
- Book Review: Shetland Textiles 800 BC to the Present, edited by Sarah Laurenson
- Visit to Be Inspired Fibres, 30 Marchmont Road, Edinburgh, EH91HZ. Upcoming class details are here
- Yarn Pony dyed yarns in a recent FO from Tin Can Knits – the gather cowl
- Christmas spoils: Knitting with Icelandic Wool by Vedis Jonnisdottir; Heirloom Knitting Skills, by Rita Taylor; Fair isle Knitting by Alice Starmore; Hayward from John Arbon; Wool bowl from Little Wren Pottery
- Casting on/Casting off: Current WIP is Tree Rings by Andrea Rangel for Wool People 6. FO: 2nd Hoxne by Karie Westermann.
- Notions: Thanks, especially to Louise at Caithness Craft Podcast. Music is I’ll Be Over You by Andy McKee available from musicalley.com
- Also mentioned: Sock Anatomy by Claire Devine, Kathy’s Knits, Ginger Twist Studio and Ysolda Teague’s MKAL
n.b. the picture of the slip is a much older one to the one included in the book and doesn’t show the detail as clearly, but you get the idea.
Congrats again to Julia Duffield in winning the stash. Your prize will be winging its way to you soon. Thanks to everyone who entered. Hopefully I will have another giveaway soon! (maybe not quite so big, though!)